Friday, December 15, 2006

www.tsaiphotography.com

My new website is live. Right now it's just a simple photoblogger but I'm working on making a full-featured website. Until then, I'll try to update pics every day. I'll likely update pics everyday when I'm in Australia so check the site often!

Update: I was having some problems with the site, but I think I got the basic functions working properly now. Some of you have asked about shooting data for my pictures. Just click on comments and the data is there. It's not in a pretty format (yet) but it's there!

1 comment:

matthea said...

Bobby,
Those are some nice photos! (seems you really like infrared shots...which makes things look sooo cool! I'm so impressed!) Are you still in Australia? Make sure you're back for your wedding! haha. See you in July...

and you'd better be in Vancouver for August!!!!

morr
ps. Robbie, you look a lot like your mom!